Touch Screen Not Working On Cell Phone
When your touch screen is not working on your cell phone, it can be frustrating and even worrisome. You rely on your phone to stay connected with friends and family, to schedule important appointments, and to complete necessary tasks.
Without a properly functioning touch screen, you may find it difficult to complete any of these tasks. Additionally, a faulty touch screen could be a sign of underlying issues with your phone’s hardware or software.
It’s important to address this issue as soon as possible to prevent any further damage or inconvenience. Fortunately, there are solutions available for repairing a touch screen or replacing your phone if necessary.
With the right steps and guidance, you can get your phone back up and running in no time.
Causes Of Cell Phone Touch Screens Not Working
If you are experiencing issues with your touch screen not working on your cell phone, there could be many causes. There could have been some physical damage that cause this or other issues non-related to physical damage. Here are some common causes of touch screens not working:
1. Physical Damage: Dropping the phone or applying excessive pressure to the screen can result in a cracked or damaged touch screen, even simple scratches could touch issues.
2. Pressure on the Screen or Bending: Sitting on your phone or placing heavy objects on it can apply enough pressure to to cause your screen to stop responding to touch.
3. Water Damage: Accidentally submerging your phone in water, whether it’s a toilet or a pool, can cause touch screen issues.
4. Impact: A hard impact from hitting a solid surface, being struck by a heavy object, or even being stepped on can lead to unresponsive touch screens.
5. Lack of Screen Protection: Not using protective cases or screen protectors exposes your phone to scratches, cracks, and other damages.
6. Extreme Temperature Variations: Exposure to extreme heat or cold, can cause your touch screen to glitch, lag or completely stop responding.
7. Exposure to Liquids: Liquids, including water, can damage the iPhone screen and other internal components. Exposure to moisture can lead to corrosion and malfunctioning of the screen.
The cause of your unresponsive touch screen may vary, and each phone’s susceptibility to damage depends on its design and build quality. By taking precautions like using protective cases and handling your phone with care, you can minimize the risk of screen damage.
Bring Your Touch Screen Back To Life!
Stop struggling with cell phone touch screen issues. Get fast, certified and affordable touch screen screen repairs today!
Other Cellphone Models We Fix
Service Repair Options
Types Of Screens
The Repair Store offers glass/ digitizer / LCD / touch screen repair service for all phone models. All screens are built with a strong glass body and a steel frame. We carry all types of screens from original OEM, to high-quality aftermarket OLED. Both screens offer brilliant color and touch works like new.
Warranty On Screen Repair Services
We offer a 120-day limited warranty on screen repair and replacement. Meaning we cover your screen as long it’s not physically damaged again. Come in today and get your phone up and running today.
If You Don’t See Your Model Listed Call Us for a Quote
Touch Screen Not Working FAQ
My cell phone is not responding to touch, can this be repaired?
Yes, in most cases the screen is the issue, and a screen replacement can fix the issue. Sometimes the phone just needs a reset battery pull, or on rare occasions the chip the controls the touch may have to replaced.
We offer all of these solutions.
Can I mail my cell phone to you?
Yes, you can mail the phone in with a return address as well as a note describing the issues as well as your contact information, we will diagnose the phone and contact you ASAP.
How long is your warranty on cell phone repair?
We offer 90 days limited warranty on all repairs
It covers our labour and parts.
The one thing to note is if you drop your phone and break your screen after we have repaired it that is not covered.
We cover parts to work as long as physical damage doesn’t occur. Now that being said we will give you a discount if you have your phone repaired because it is broken again.
We are always here to help .
How long does it take to repair my cell phone screen?
Typically, cell phone screen repair can be done in about 20-30 minutes. But we suggest you call ahead to see how busy we are.
What if we can’t repair your iPhone?
If we are unable to repair your cell phone, it costs nothing.
We don’t charge to diagnose or try to repair your cell phone.
We have a no fix no pay policy.
The Repair Store.
Let Us Handle Cell Phone Repair For You
You name it, if your cell phone is in need of repair, we can do it with a high quality service.
The diagnosis of your device is free.
If it makes sense to repair or not, we will tell you. It’s that simple.
Glass replacement, unlocking, phone not working, all components and subcomponents – we will figure it out for you.
Stop by our repair shop in Toronto for your cell phone screen repair at one of the busiest intersections in Toronto at the corner of Yonge and Eglinton Ave.